Collection: Part 1

Reflection PART 1

painting day 1

we see different painting and it really inspire me about painting. i still cannot figure out if the modern art is correct after i watch the video. anyway my idea is about make a animation about `'why cat don't wear clothes?" at first i just sketch things randomly on my sketch book. then the idea come into my head.

i still want to try to make my own animate. my idea is about drawing every second by water colour and then scan into the computer. however i brought the watercolour paper and when i started  drawing i found after long time except sketching on the sketch book, i hardly ever draw. which makes me not really comfortable with the watercolour .i think i should make an aim for my self 

>firstly paint something seriously by colour for each week

>secondly keep sketching everyday 

>thirdly started to draw things like black ground rather than human beings 

painting day 1-1

download.php?file=2614943&view=206657&emI'm really puzzled now its like overtime I'm trying to figure out how to show the angel of different shot,but i fail any way. maybe just because I'm still not really skilful as a illustrator.

i met some questions  i can't decide how to manage my time to do the project  and also i kind of feel that I'm doing the wrong thing, I've already spent most of my time doing the animation,but i haven't paint all the painting yet 

painting day 2

i found its quite tell my work if its in the painting range. i actually make a animation. i found surprised about it because for the final work ,it should be the long painting of the story not the animation. the animation just describe what happens ,it a tool for people to understand the painting more easily.

now i see ,during this period of the time, I'm so dive into making films. i should think about its a painting project. the project that attract peoples' eyes should be painting its self 

this time  although its great to see myself doing the animation by my own, and i complete it however its not great for a painting project .the story works and interesting. actually I'm really glad  about it, but still a lot of places to be fixed.

firstly speaking of the animation i make its to similar with moving image the characters; movement is not smooth ,also take about the character goes to a different  word can just put the end of it rather than paint the whole world different when she woke up. i think if at that time its a normal space would be better.not use the pattern to imply audio that its a different world 

the audio should change. think before i found the perfect voice to go with the animation, the animation in silence is more persuasible that the video with the audio.

download.php?file=2614301&view=206657&em

painting day 2-1

when i see other peoples' work,i have  sense of feeling that i didn't catch the topic. i paint a small painting by my own, but when i paint it have some question.

• firstly can Japanese cartoon style painting become a piece of artwork?
  • should painting be like "the night watch" "the thinker" or like the Morden art 
  • why the master nowadays is so different from the master in the past 
  • is the painting that shows the profound the inspiring and the beautiful were replaced by the new , the different ,and the ugly?
  • aesthetic relativism  is right or not ?

sculpture day one

firstly i go to the wrong classroom and do all the  workshop things again. made a huge mistake about it so i miss first 20 minutes .next time if i went to the wrong class room i should not keep in silence. 

its sculpture class, i think it is a big mistake that I'm afraid to play with plastics. which i loose a big chance to explore. my head its about Chinese cultural revolution. actually it gives me a great problem. my computer i bought in chin not allow me search it .which is weird. i have to borrow other peoples' computer to do it.

my idea is to use card board to make a statue which painted with "????which is a really usually kind of newspaper appear within Chinese culture revolution. i design it to huge people .the effect would be great.

however i didn't manage how much card board i need, i just finish a arm of my statue, my resources is almost finished.

tomorrow i should calculate how much i need.download.php?file=2608416&view=206657&em 

sculpture day two

i find i can't balance my statue, i finally realise its not working with card board. i use super glue , tape ,PVA and hot glue but all those things can't get things right. the finger of the hand always fall out and my statue can not stand. 

so i am thinking about firstly apply works on the  surface then create the shape ,however i found its not easy to apply collor on it. it always comes out darker colour that i want . so i started to put more with white on it ,but the colour started to become creamy and not attractive viewers attention.

then i think probably i can put them together by strings how ever its to hard for the needle to go through and unfortunately i hurt my finger , its really a tragedy . some times when i think  some thing easily to achieve , the reality goes to a totally different  way of it .through this i think i make some lessons:

>don't be afraid to try new things 

>considerate clearly what the resources can do. then base on the function to make the work.

>do not deny yourself when you did not finish what u are doing

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

hat

building

building

building

letters

letters

ant

boating

FINE ART 1 (WORK)

PDC2

PDC1

PDC1

GDC1

legend

It’s the first day of diagnostic foundation. The tutors showed us how to work with workflow in schools’ computers. it would be delight if i could remember bring mine. In my class, there were a number of international students which means we have different cultural backgrounds and unique perspectives.

One of our tutor said: “ the best resources are your peers.” At first I’m not fully understated. Then, we were divided into different groups to discuss different topics. It provided me a genuine experience of what my tutor said. For example, There was student from Indian called yasha who has long curly hair with adorable eyes. Our topic is “WOOD”. While we were busy on the type, texture, pattern, components, biological features, prices, even the habitats of those woods. She mentioned that the woods could be a kind of religion. She said in her country there was a belief of lime trees that if a woman wants a baby, she could just sit down under the tree and pray sincerely, then she can be pregnant. People believes that lime trees have some magical power to protect them from aggressors. If she don’t mention that, I would never considered wood can be a genre of religion belief.

In addition. I found everyone had their own way of summarize information that they gathering.

In my group, when they were writing the information that they search. I observed them quietly. Some were drawing a mind tree which constituted by a central topic, several facts and the details of those facts, they were connected with a tree diagram , others were listing everything searched immediately and draw some enhance mark on some ideas that was interested for them. I felt It’s really excited to be exposed to different culture and different people.

Anyway, I had a wonderful meaningful beautiful day today.      

fine art practice

"there are so many things to be remember!"thats the first sentence that i say to myself when the class just started around 10 minutes. to be honest I've never think about that fine art practice is this skilful. i like animation i think that just the work of great illustrator .but now my opinion totally changed. its amazing that its do complicated . i kept making nots during the whole class and i  kept hearing about unfamiliar words through the whole class .  firstly the teacher teaches us about how to create a new file and added video into it. i really can't follow the lecture and i have to talk to the teacher again and again to make sure i handle all of it .

its unbelievable that i have to handle these amount of knowledge that i can make animation. i feel embarrassing that i call teacher so many time to solve my problem, so i read some teaching method on the website.

the content is  really horrible but also its really excited because  i always want to make my own animation. at last i know how to create the shape ,how to modify the picture. and let it become transparent. also i make a short video. basically i lean thing for this whole day. and i should make a goal of the classes

firstly i should know how to operate basic function

secondly after this period of study  i should be able to edited video with audio 

fine art practice 2

im so excited to share it. at first i should follow the video that i took on class, step by step, then i can operate it  . i found once i review what been taught by myself the next time will goes much easier. its amazing to see myself can editing film. anyway, its not a article to share my pleasure. 

I've watch the video that teacher recommend . i was so attractive into the the video consist with different reporters' fragments. and the video about using a google translation voice to read some child book . at first [after i think i handle all the skill] I'm trying to edited the audio just like the first one. i was confident because i think i remember all the things that teacher taught on the class. then i realised thats not the case. firstly i want edited another films' voice into my video ,the i found my video was covered by the video i want export the voice. for the first place ,i try to divided the video and the audio the i found my audio is not functional with my video . at last i have to modify every shot of the video ti not cover mine video .

then its about editing, found its not easy to put the audio accurately to the video. i always thin this process is a really rough process. then i discover that the feeling when you watch the video will change when the audio is slow a little bit or the audios fast little  bit . even a 0.1 second ,you can fell something wrong. in this period that i give a lot of try on make the audio and the video harmony. which is beyond my perspective

fine art practice 3

after i finish my film i still find its too simple. when i watched Vija Celminss' arts work i felt i should not be satisfy with my work right now. or example in my video . i used a video about how american target Afghanistan. and homeless on the street.and the audio is some speech by the president or other candidate. it is completed, but to compare to other people's work its not elaborated. mine feels like lack of skills. actually i found many people use a method that teacher told us in class. that is to cover and lt two images together,and make one of them transparent. also they use the skill that can added words o the video. at first I'm don't believe that to added words by myself can work in the video. cause sometimes , picture and sounds can better illustrate meaning .how ever i found if i can use some words as the subtitle to enhance my video it would be for effective. there is the reason:because i make a really political video, we always see political news through variety of tv program. for example in the news program we can see some subtitle to conclude the whole things that what the event is. therefore i actually can added this to my video,at the mean time it could maybe change the feeling about my video that it looks a little bit simple. also foe the audio actually i was inspired by the art work that combine with different fragment of reporters' voice. for enhancing the feeling of that the political is not soft and warm. i can cut some voice form googles' translation or the reporters vice to read everything i want .its great that i know ow to edited a film right now, but there is a huge space of development still.

fine art practice4

after the project i think i have some problem about the film making. i try to edited film completely my own during weekends and do my sketch book. i felt myself are so arrogant before i finish my fine art practice class. at that time i kept thinking about how great i can make my own video and how easy i can learn how to make animation. when i really approach to this area when i firstly edited the film, when i firstly know that edited the film is not equal to animation . i was really upset .i thinking i m kind of embarrassing infant of myself. 

firstly i down loaded the video of different type. for example i have the content about politics and the content about chairs ,the content about human and animal also the content about strange mental.the link is below

meta l:lhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgJVCAW5j8

politics:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89sYgOexl3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpvBj6vyh9M

animals:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QOclmkLu9c&list=PLkp_4URv12Fp9f_wS0wg-2JlfCLS9gsTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA749VgyqTU

i use them as the background and try to modify the picture and i discover sometimes we u over lay the picture it will gives u the effect that looks like some image as  hole ,so I'm thinking about to added it to my video,actually i notice every video have its main colour what if i com mine them together. 

for example i collected some skin tone colour video i can create a human face by overlay them. maybe in the last project i can do this as the human face speaking and use google translators' voice.

the pieces that not work in my animation

legend

legend

legend

legend

legend

FINE ART 1 (WORK)

GCD2+3

legend

legend

FINE ART 2( SOUND)

FINE ART 1 (WORK)

GCD2

GCD2

fine art 1

fine art 1

fine art 2

fine art 2

GCD3

GCD1

fine art 2